If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, you should call our Firm and ask for an initial consultation because:
- You will meet directly with an Attorney
- Your initial consultation will last more than 1/2 hour. In fact, our initial consultations often last up to 2 hrs.
- We will *not* recommend a bankruptcy if you do not need one.
- We can file either Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 or Chapter 13 for you.
- Our prices are competitive and we do not piecemeal you. There are no hidden charges.
- Our Member Attorney belongs to the National Association Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, the American Bankruptcy Institute and the Consumer Bankruptcy Association.
- Our Attorneys participate in continuing legal education in the area of consumer bankruptcy law.
We handle many types of matters. If, for some reason, we cannot handle your need for legal services, we will help you source an attorney who can. Some of the more common areas of law we practice are:
- Intellectual Property registration, litigation, licensing and other negotiation
- Real Estate, Wills, Trusts, Estates & Probate
- Domestic Relations/Divorce
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Misdemeanor Criminal Defense
- Municipal Law
- Zoning / Appeals
- Historic District
- Tax Appeals
- Code Violations
- Contract Disputes
- Consumer Rights in Debt Collection
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Wage and Hour
- Employment Discrimination
- Traffic Tickets
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- General Civil Litigation
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Disclaimer: No attorney-client relationship is established by this site. Everything on this site is for information purposes only and nothing should be construed as legal advice. If you choose to send an email to the attorney(s) on this site, you should not infer an attorney-client relationship and should have no expectation of confidentiality or attorney-client privilege. Only a signed agreement between yourself and the attorney(s) will constitute an attorney-client relationship. Although the publisher of this site attempts to keep the information current, the accuracy of information on this site is not guaranteed.
PLEASE CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY! 888.489.3232. AFTER-HOURS APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!