Guy T. Conti has been practicing law since November of 2005. A magna cum laude graduate of law school, Mr. Conti has concentrated his practice on all types of litigation including, but not limited to, bankruptcy, intellectual property, domestic relations, consumer law, landlord-tenant, contract disputes and zoning issues. Mr. Conti has extensive municipal experience having served as Assistant Lodi Township and Assistant Ypsilanti City Attorney for over 2 years. Mr. Conti has appeared in the courts of Washtenaw, Wayne, Macomb, Oakland, Monroe, Genesee and Livingston Counties as well as several federal district courts and bankruptcy courts. Mr. Conti has over 25 years of business experience and has studied Public Administration (Zoning and Land Use Planning) and Human Resources and Organizational Development at Eastern Michigan University. Mr. Conti has also been an Adjunct Professor at Concordia University in Ann Arbor, MI and serves on the Advisory Board to the Washtenaw Community College School of Business and Entrepreneurial Studies.
United States Supreme Court
United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
United States District Courts:
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Eastern District of Michigan Bankruptcy Court
- Western District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan Bankruptcy Court
- District of New Jersey
- District of New Jersey Bankruptcy Court
- Northern District of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois Bankruptcy Court
United States Tax Court
State of Michigan
State of New Jersey
- 2012 DBusiness Magazine Top Lawyer
- 2013, 2014, 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2017 Super Lawyers
- 2016 Washtenaw County Bar Association Public Service / Pro Bono Award
- 2017 United States President’s Volunteer Service Award (Silver)
Bar and Professional Associations:
- State Bar of Michigan
- Washtenaw County Bar Association*
- Former Co-Chair of the Bankruptcy Law Section
- Former Co-Chair of the Judiciary Committee
- Ypsilanti Bar Association
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association
- Catholic Lawyer’s Guild
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- National Eagle Scout Association
The Chapter 13 Plan – Roadmap to Discharge, 40(1) Res Ipsa Loquitor 22 (2010).
Note: Res Ipsa Loquitor is the publication of the Washtenaw County Bar Association.
IP Licensing Agreements and Bankruptcy IP Law Section Meeting 2011
Utilities and Bankruptcy Bankruptcy Section Meeting 2011
The Effect of Hamilton and Darrohn on Chapter 13 Plans WCBA Bankruptcy Section Meeting 2010
Past Chairman of the Board of Directors, Community Alliance, Ypsilanti, MI
Treasurer and Director, Mensa Education & Research Foundation, Arlington, TX
You can email Attorney Conti at gconti at contilegal dot com.
“We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.”
Disclaimer: No attorney-client relationship is established by this site. Everything on this site is for information purposes only and nothing should be construed as legal advice. If you choose to send an email to the attorney(s) on this site, you should not infer an attorney-client relationship and should have no expectation of confidentiality or attorney-client privilege. Only a signed agreement between yourself and the attorney(s) will constitute an attorney-client relationship. Although the publisher of this site attempts to keep the information current, the accuracy of information on this site is not guaranteed.